Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7, 2008

I've got 100 things keeping me from the the one thing I want more than anything. And must i forsake all things in order to find it, i think so. For while this painting inspires me to live and at that live well, i cannot serve it best without first a house to hang in. I've been storing it in a closet for a month now, and just about every day I take it out and stare into its depth, soak in its creativity, and ache to think that i must return it to its closet home to wait. Wait upon me to find a wall, and not just any wall; this painting deserves a fireplace, or better yet a kitchen table, I don't know; but something permanent-something right, something worthy of its color; but at the current time, i just don't have a house. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

call this one "un-viewed paintings".
if you are really talking about a painting are you speaking of that big guy from uncle dave.

Kayla said...

lets talk about your depth...

and maybe the song that haunts you these days.
maybe i'll put it on a mixed cd for you, just to be funny.

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you