Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crazy old Maurice

While driving to work this morning, i experienced the supernatural. As i turned right onto Hypoloxo toward I-95 I noticed an elderly man in a silver Taurus, with a handicapped sign hanging from his mirror quickly approaching in the far right lane. he fiercely merged into the middle lane and then back into the right immediately in front of me. As he sped by, i swear his eyes said, "i own this highway b*%#$."

I've never seen an old man swerve through so much interstate traffic at what must have been breakneck speeds, it was unbelievable. I kept a close distance for a few moments, but the last glimpse i got was of him using the H.O.V lane to pass a Chevy Silverado. I was speechless.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

i thought we decided on Ted. nope, Ted was the dream guy with the baby...

Maurice. maybe he deserves to own the road, ya know. maybe someone in his lineage invented highways.