Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The dozen and a pine cone

This morning, I was that guy; and if I knew I was, I would have certainly done something to stop myself, however the pine cone just seemed like too good of a donut name not to say something; granted, this is after Chip had finished ordering one dozen donuts for myself and the guys at the roastery.

So it wasn't until I heard the donut manager man yell out our order, 'the dozen and a pine cone,' that I knew I had been that guy, the guest that chimes in his special interest, after host has sufficiently taken care of anything one (guest) could possibly need.

Around Tulsa, passed both Topeca coffee shops, and wholesale robot cafe, we up-towned to the roastery, and washed down that guys pine cone with  fresh roasted El Manzano Pacamara; letting all memory of the event slide down with the grounds.

Fresh crop news, container coming mid-june; potato dough between our teeth.

Now to cupping with these cats, and one luchador.


No comments: