Friday, May 11, 2012

Topeca Coffee - Part 2

Of all the things I could write about within the realm what there is to love about coffee shops, production, methods, or roasters, I would only glimpse the surface if I did not portray people, and places; interwoven, into the stories of what make this trade worth while, for me. Their laughter, baseball caps, distance or foreign language, regardless of place, give us reason to move forward; whether to hear another tale or for the belief that all will learn to tell. 

One in partiular, Topeca coffee....gracias para su hospitalidad! 

Long live Tulsa, long live the Arkansas, that skyline, memory of woodie guthrie and bleeding earth. The coffee in my cup is all that much more lovely, because of your doing so. 

This land is our land. Oklahoma for president. 










No comments: